2009年12月7日月曜日

Gangster life: Chapter 6, miss

Yunchen is take Sadly, the girl began to tear 'flip-flop in the' off incessantly. I have some people is the weakness of our own comfort and comfort. Tate with some of my friends with children menfolk, there is no opportunity for me to comfort them. Good Xiake Zhejiang, Chen Yun, I cry a little more effort we'll see. I said: "Do not cry if you are homesick and go back and look." Yoon Jin shook his head: "My father and my daughter refused to recognize the long I still go back, what? "I laughed at her arms or yourself:" Even if you are not stupid, you do not know your father's daughter, was only the veil surface. 'and my body but that does not feel wrong, or blood "is finished, I have little pain in his heart. Damn, yes, ah, Chen Yun, with his father at least. My father now? I heard that my vaguely Chen Yun:



祝福の宝石 | seo | MU rmt  |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿